Tuesday, November 11, 2008



I just bought the soundtrack of twilight. I am listing to it right now! I am so excited for the movie to come out now that I am hearing the music. I am trying to imagine how the music corporates with the movie. It was only 13.88 at Walmart. I was expecting to spent 20-24 dollars but I was surprised to see it cheaper than I was expecting. It has 12 songs and even has Bella's Lullaby that Edward composed for her. (well not really....I guess Carter Burwell composed it.) But aw! it is so pretty and soft. The "never think" song is Edward (Rob Pattinson, the actor) singing and that one sounds really good! So go out and buy the soundtrack!

here is the website where you can listen to samples of some of the songs, but not my favorites. :(
http://www.twilightthesoundtrack.com/

No comments: