Thursday, February 12, 2009

An update on the house.
We are still waiting. We should hear from them on Friday or on Monday. We found out today that there are other offers on the house. We are not worried. If it works out that's great. If not than we will try for another house that is bigger than this one. I will post again when we get word.

No comments: