Friday, May 9, 2008

I am so proud of Charity! She worked all day on a 1st grade math book, just because she liked it. She than took it to kindergarten for show and tell. I hope she enjoys years with math.

Grace is learning how to hold a pencil and make it actually write. She is showing an interest in learning after seeing Charity work on her stuff.

Jonathan Robert is as cute as ever. He now wants to say the prayers even though I end up saying it all, and he only says amen.

We watched the original, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I haven't watched it since I was a kid and was surprised as an adult how good the movie is. I love children movies.

Three days left until We're in AZ! It is now time for dinner! We are having gourmet hot dogs tonight cause I didn't feel like cooking. I just have been trying to get though the long boring days until I can be on Vacation I am think about what I should pack.






No comments: