Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oprah's show on Friday was about the 'Law of Attraction' Which is having positive thoughts and wanting good things, than the universe will give it to you. If you are negative about your self, like "ahh I am so fat and ugly" than the universe will not grant you the things that you desire because it thinks you want to be miserable. And they talked about asking for things that you truly want. If you ask for something that you think you want but really don't than you won't get it. You must be in your core of peace before you ask. Well, I don't believe that it is the universe granting me things. I believe it is my Father in Heaven who uses my fellow humans beings around me. I also believe having a positive attitude would truly help a person to attract more positive things/people in their lives.
One of the main things that went with the law of attraction they talked about, was making visions boards. this is cutting out pictures of things that you want, and what you want to be. A picture may represent an actual item you want for your home or it can represent a feeling you want to have. As time go by, and you look at your vision board, you start to get the things in your life that you want. I do believe that to be true. For me having a vision board would help me to stay focused on the things I truly want. Example, I want to be more prayerful, I would glue up picture of people praying. Than this board would remind that I truly want to be close to my Father in Heaven. I would than work on that aspect of my life.


I am starting a vision board. Right now I only have a few things on it but I will keep working on it. I feel this board will be special to me because, it is the things that I truly yearn for. This board will help me to stay focused on what I am working for, and what I want to ask my Heavenly Father for.
To check out the information for this you can go to www.oprah.com
More information is in the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. I have not read it.



The book was also made into a movie. I have not watched this.

No comments: