Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Among all the craziness, I read yet another book. Monica made me buy this book because she loved it. Than as Danelle was here, she told me to read this book right now, cause she loved it too. I read it....I liked it but I didn't love it. Don't get me wrong this is a good book, I just thought it got slow in the middle with all the history lessons on the Greek gods. The beginning was interesting and I wanted to keep reading. I did suspect the great ending of book so, I wasn't surprised even if the author didn't really hint anything toward it. I thought this book with all the hard names to pronounce and all the history lesson wouldn't be as fun for a teen boy to read, than other books out there made for their age group. Again, I did like this book.

This books starts out with Gen in the king's prison for bragging that he can steal anything even the kings seal. After a few months in the prison, the kings Magus offers him a job to steal an item for the king to earn his freedom. I give this book 3 and a half stars out of 5. I do want you all to read this book so we can talk about it.

No comments: