Monday, July 7, 2008


I have been really tired lately for like 2 weeks now. I want to sleep in every morning and than take naps too. I not sure what that is about but, now that I let myself take naps, I now want to stay up late and read all night. I am currently reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter, I keep coming back to this book so it is taking me a while to finish this book , I also paused on it to read the amazing Fablehaven series. I enjoyed this book more than others said I would. It is not an uplifting book. A doctor delivers his wife's twins. The second twin had down syndrome and he gave the baby to his nurse. He than tell his wife that the baby had died. This is in the early 60's were the women are put out during delivery and people with mental disabilities are not integrated with society. Than in the book we watch their marriage fall apart because of these hurtful secrets he keeps from his wife and son. I wouldn't really recommend this book as it is not uplifting or fun to read. It is still interesting but there are many other books that's worth your time like Fablehaven.



Today I expect to see Jonathan's brothers. David is flying back home to Phx. tonight and I have a book I need to return to him before he gets on the plane. Justin is here all summer working to save money for his mission. And of course Micheal lives here. Jonathan is at school all day today! I have been missing my hubby a lot lately. He is gone from 8am to 9pm most days. I keep telling myself it isn't long before he is done with school and has a 9 to 5 job. Oh well, cause that time of our lives will crazy/hard too.


Last night I yelled at my kids. They were in their room supposed to be falling asleep. Instead, Jonathan Robert lets out this terrifying cry. It sounded distant like he had fallen out of the window down 3 stories to his death or to a broken body. Which is my worst fear in this apartment. I run in their room and he is sitting on the floor and had been hit in the head AGAIN, by a large toy. I scooped him up than yelled at them all to stop giving my heart attacks!!! Don't they know that their bodies are breakable!! Jonathan Robert already has a staple in his head, and I am trying to keep it to the one! After that, they had calmed down and went to sleep.

No comments: