Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jonathan has graduated!

Jonathan Graduated from BYU with a baccalaureate in Media Music and a minor in Computer Science. Congratulations Jonathan. I am proud of you.











So these pictures are not in order but please notice the pink tassel! He was one of 4 guys with a pink tassel. It seemed that everyone had gold or white. I was able to semi photo shop some of these but for some reason my edited photos wouldn't load so these pictures are the strait out of camera pictures. Yes, I know I take bad pictures.

Also, click on the photo where he is kissing Grace cause that is a cute picture. I want to crop and blow it up for Grace to have.

We have another ceremony in the Early morning where he will walk and get a fake certificate thing. He is so happy to be done with school!!

No comments: