Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have a plan and am ready for action.

I decided, I am going to reward him for putting it in the potty. He seems eager for treats. I just need to get to the grocery store and buy him some candy.

Jonathan really liked the cold water idea and I have done it but, it didn't seem to help with him. Honestly, I didn't stick with it long enough to find out. I think I will do this if he poops in his pants again.

I also tried talking with him and that made me hopeful but than I guess that was too much attention so he just kept making messes.

I asked him "Why are you not peeing in the toilet?" and he gave me a mischievous smile and said "I don't know." Thinking he was funny.

I am positive that he just needs a little bribing with some candy. That seems to really work with my kids especially because, they hardly ever get candy.

Thanks for your advice guys.


Jonathan Robert made a bed in his fire truck.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Bribery, always a good choice. Good luck. He probably just knows he too cute to get punished.