Friday, July 10, 2009

What do you do?

What do you do,
when you go to check on your kids at night,
and one is missing from their beds?




You check in the cupboards of course!!!!


This has happened before with Grace.
I freaked out!
That was before I knew my kids were in the habit of sleeping in cupboards.
When Grace did it the first time, she had the cupboard doors closed completely.
It took time to find her, and I was so freaked out, I was about ready to call the police.
Luckily, we found her before I could call.


(Sorry, she's not fully dressed. She does that too.)




And,


This is how I' ve been feeling the past couple of days....


Overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I would never think to check cupbords for kids! I guess if they ever get to come stay with me I will now be prepaired! Come see me!!!! Just tack one thing at a time focuse on getting one load of loundry done at a time not the hole mountain and tell yourself good job when its done . LOVE YOU