Wednesday, May 12, 2010

update on the free rent contest

Micah and Susie did not win the contest. Here is what Micah had to say about it.

I found out that we did not win the contest & I'm losing part of my job at my school. But God is so good! My wife and I were overwhelmed with the support that we received from everyone. How great it is when you can depend upon a God that never lets you down. Its amazing what strength and perfect Peace He can give you ...in times of uncertainty. We truly are so thankful and grateful to you all for your help and support.

Isn't he such a great guy?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a very great guy! :)

julielee said...

hey holly did u get the message i sent to u on facebook about the contest afterwards idea? just curious :) thanks for ur comment it made me smile :)