Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're here in Phoenix! The kids did great for our first airport experiance. The airplane ride was hard on me. It took me all day to recover from it. At the end of our flight I am saying, "I'm never flying again, If I live though this one." I had extreme pain from the pressure and altitude.

I have not put on a sweater yet even though I came on a cool day for phoenix. That is nice I usally bundle up every morning in Provo. I also am amazed at how the sun is out first thing in the morning. We got up at 5:30 AZ time and it was light outside!!! I have forgotten how nice that is. I am usally draging all morning waiting for the sun to come and heat up Provo.

Today we are going to have lunch with my wonderful mother in law. I went and bought yummy stuff like avacados and roast beef to make the best sandwiches ever. We are looking forward to this afternoon with her.

Susie wedding stuff is so beautiful. She has done a good job of planning her decorations. I didn't do that for mine. I was so stressed before the wedding that I just said "so what, We don't have to do that!" I than would ask myself what was important. The only thing I than cared about was the temple ceremony! Everything else was not important. My family pulled off a beautiful reception dispite my lack of caring how it turned out.
My in-law family still, 5 years later talk about how nice the reception was and how beautiful the decortations were. I don't really remember it that well. Thanks a millon Steffler family for working to make it such a nice wedding. I love you guys!







No comments: