Sunday, August 10, 2008

I changed the template of my blog. I like green. What I really want to do is design my own template to make my blog awesome. I am trying to figure out how to do that. Hopefully soon, I will have a new beautiful personalized blog.


Our van went crazy yesterday. It dies when it is in low RPM's. Looks like we are going to have to figure out another way to get our family to AZ. We may buy a new van, rent one to get us there, or we may even fly our whole family. Who knows the outcome! I just have to laugh that we have yet another thing to overcome this month.


I read this book and enjoyed it. It was a fun adventure with a happy ending to make any mother cry. I think I would have LOVED it if I were a child reading this. 4 stars
Firedrake is a dragon who lived in a valley/cave with other dragons when humans come to their land and start building. Dragons are afraid of humans and need to keep themselves hidden from them. Firedrake decides to find the legendary Rim of Heaven which is said to be a wonderful refuge for dragons to live at. Along the way he meet many wonderful people/creatures who help him to find his way and help him against Nettlebrand a dragon like creature created specifically to hunt dragons.

1 comment:

DS at the well said...

I agree! What else can happen to you this month. I wish we were there to help but we are waiting here with open arms for you. Maybe it is for the best. Jonathan will need a car to get to work and maybe it's just time and hopefully the Lord will provide a suitable and affordable vehicle. Marvin just can't wait to have the kids here he talks about it all the time.