Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ramblings

I feel really good. The way I can tell that I am feeling happy is my house is clean!!! I love feeling productive and on top of things. I think, I am feeling so good because I was called as a primary teacher this past Sunday. Primary is such a happy place and I've made some children friends there. One of my new friends is named Carra. I really love that name and think since the passing of my mother-in-law Kara. It has become even more special to me. I may want to name my next girl Karra or something like that. I'll have to find out what my husband thinks and who on the Hoopes side already, has it tagged for their next. I'm claiming keeps on it right now. Let it be known, I want to use that name, (if it fits on our next one). I do already have a Charity.

Kara means love as does Charity. It was always our little special thing to say that Charity was named after her Grandma Kara cause their names mean the same thing. Charity in Spanish is pronounced karr-e-da which kinda sounds like Kara.

I've never considered using the name Kara until I met this cute little girl in primary. It sounds so cute on a little girl and dignified on a woman too.

Let me know what you think?

No comments: